Friday, June 15, 2012

Babieees!

My sister is at the age when her friends are all having babies. That means.. she's throwing showers! And I looove to do baby shower invitations.. or just little kid invites. They're sometimes the most fun because you get get really creative without all the "What's So-and-So going to think?"

This first one was a couple's shower. They did not know the sex of the baby... so I was able to play with the colors.

This next one was a book shower. We asked all the guests to bring a favorite book from childhood instead of a card. It really was a sweet shower! And FUN to boot!


This one was so pretty. It was a pearlized paper and had rounded corners. I addressed them in a pastel green. At this shower, we also designed and made little onsies for the baby!
Lucky me, I have already seen a picture of her wearing the one I made!!

That is all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment