Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 Weeks



Two of best friends are getting married... and my Big sister!!!
I will be in all three of the weddings.. and I'm soooo ready to through this month... ha. I'm very excited about the weddings, and I'm sure I will tear up in all of them.. I just hope I don't trip.

But I'm done being a Bridesmaid in three weeks! woohoo!

But really the girls haven't been bad. They are all type A teachers.. and they want to do everything themselves. And as I have been stalking wedding blogs, the biggest advice I can find is: Delegate things to be done because even though it seems important now.. it won't matter the day of.. and it will most likely be done better than you could do if you are doing Everything!

.................................................................................................................................................................

I've been creating different invitations for Ben's and mine's wedding.. I suppose I should ask him what he thinks about the invitations... Its just sometimes hard to get his honest opinion.. He's a boy... That's kind of why I like him, though. You know that whole being a boy thing. ;)

The next three weekends are going to be full of tears, cheers, heels, and tulle.

No comments:

Post a Comment