Monday, November 15, 2010

Coffee

coffee Pictures, Images and Photos




"I often deny my chemical dependence on caffiene." ~ Coffee cup Ben bought me.
And sadly, it's true. Except for the denying part. I openly admit and embrace my coffee love.
I don't think I could make it through the day without my two cups of coffee in the morning.
Which is really good, because I'm down from 3-4 cups.
I recently bought new creamer. It's pumpkin spice creamer. That is my absolute favorite. In fact, someitme I love it so much I will use just pumpkin spice (the actual spice) in my ground coffee. It makes it taste soo good.
Which reminds me... did you know that adding cinnamon to food or coffee helps curb your appetite? At least, that's what I have heard.
I hear peppermint does this, too. I love mocha peppermint creamer, too!
I love coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment