Monday, November 29, 2010

First day back.
Our new Technology is not up and running yet, as was promised.
That's a little disappointing. Oh well.
But, my nutrition classes are cooking this week.
I have to make up their 'kitchen partner' contracts.
I should be writing that. Not this.
I suppose I'll come back.

Break's over baby.
Back to the grind... I mean grading papers.
Because I REALLY need to do that, too.
The end of the 3 weeks quickly approaches (next Friday).
And I think I only have one grade in for each class.
How does that happen?
Sometimes I have soo many grades, I can't keep track of it, then its' like the kids haven't been doing anything, when in reality I've been working thier little finger bones to death.
It probably has more to do with the fact that I don't want to grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment