Monday, November 8, 2010

Mondays

Holding_Hands Pictures, Images and Photos

Sometimes, Mondays are not so awful.
When I start off with such an awesome class. I love my 5th block.
There are some attitudes, but for the most part they're all sweethearts. Nothing that wearing a great pair of shoes can't fix.
Test days are a great way to start and end the week. They're just so easy. I monitor. And when the students are finished they put they're heads down. Or just talk to their friends. Its simply wonderful.
Last week, one student put his head down after the test and fell asleep. That's normally ok. Except that he started snoring. Loudly. It was funny. He is such a sweetie though that we just poked him and woke him up... He started snoring again 5 minutes later. He had a stuffy nose. He wasn't feeling well.
I hope he did well on the test.
That's the only thing I dislike about testing days. Grading. I get soo much done while they're testing, but then I have so much more to do.
Grades are due this next Monday. I'm suddenly feeling awfully behind.
I love my friends. I'm so thankful for them. Many of them are teachers and they understand exactly how I feel. That's such a good feeling.
Even though Boyfriend doesn't always get it, he at least listens and tries to fix it.
It's nice having people beside you to hold your hand through the tough stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment