Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Excited!



I'm so excited!

ALL the weddings are over, and NOW it's my turn!

It's all about me! lol


But really, I've been on a wedding super trip! But seriously.. I'm excited! Have I said that yet?

I've designed the stationary suite we'll be using.. and we've found out colors!

They changed.. last weekend. But I'M SOOO excited about the change!


I spoke with my florist and We're going to come up with some new and neat ideas.. This is going to be amazing! I've been a little blah about everything, but Now I just CANT wait!


In 4 months I will be married!

And going to ROME!

ANd getting to spend everyday with my best friend.


But I miss my sister.. I call her, but I feel bad because she's married and I don't want to take away from her 'married life' now. Whatever that means. Not that thats what she's said, its just what I think.


Anyways! I just can't wait.


AND I've started my work out regime.. here comes hulkbride! what what! actually no... thats not my goal at all, but well yeah.. its just kind of a funny image..


Ok I looked for a picture, but none of them were what I imagined, so I don't want to mess up your vision either..


That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment