Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding # 1 done..

My best friend from high school got married last weekend! It was a beautiful wedding and lots of fun! Now, I'm gearing up for my sister's wedding this weekend.



My whole family is in town for the wedding, and I brought the kids to my one bedroom apartment. Lee and D may only be two kids, but they take up a lot of room.



We had a real slumber party!! There was pizza and ice cream. We all snuggled down in blankets and pillows and watched Jurassic Park.


I'm so glad they all got to be here for the Fourth of July! IT's my 2nd favorite holiday!! I really, really, REALLY love fireworks!



We all went out to a lake, and watched two different shows and several 'private shows' as well. People were setting of fireworks all over the place. It reminded me of the old times, when everyone would come out to the house and set off fireworks! Great, great, GREAT times!!


hugs and kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment